BA Webinar: Project Manager and Business Analyst interaction – shadow and light of reality
We are pleased to invite you to join us for this Business Analysis webinar. It is a great opportunity to grow as a professional. To book your seat you need to fill in the registration form on the right side.
Thank you for your interest in this event. This meet-up/webinar has already ended, but we invite you to watch the videos of the lectures. See you next time!
"Project Manager and Business Analyst interaction – shadow and light of reality"
We all know that one of the key factors of the project success is a tight and fruitful collaboration between PM and BA. It requires a lot of efforts from both of them to overcome the batch of obstacles to move the project in the right direction to reach its final goals. But it becomes even more interesting when PM and BA are actually one person. Let’s talk about the pitfalls of such an interaction and discuss the following items:
- PM/BA interaction - approach model and key success factors
- PM/BA interaction issues resolving - best practices and life hacks
- The life truth of PM/BA roles combining
DMYTRO LOZOVYTSKYI Lead Business Analyst @EPAM
- CSPO, Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt, PM diploma of International Management Academy
- Expert in financial domain.
- Speaker on conferences PM Day events.
- Worked as BA, PO, PM and Business consultant