SAP Development Trainee DescriptionJob #: 92473
Program path & stages
The program comprises three stages: two weeks of evening webinars, followed by 2,5-months of practical tasks and Q&A sessions. If you successfully defend your project, we will invite you to the next stage lasting ~2 months and requiring ~15 hours of weekly engagement. Based on the results of your project, you'll join the 2-month SAP Lab (~15 hours weekly) and participate in webinars, complete assigned tasks, engage in an individual project and discuss your questions at regular Q&A sessions.
Completing the training won't guarantee a job, it will give you practical knowledge and hands-on experience to enter the profession confidently, either at our company or in the broader market.
Register and shape your future career with us.
What You Have
- English level from Intermediate (B1) and higher
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Free training program and educational materials
- Comprehensive learning path and sessions with mentors
- Engineering community of industry’s top professionals
- Opportunity to study remotely within Lithuania
- For Lab students access to EPAM internal resources
- A certificate upon successful completion of the program
- As consultants, designers, architects, engineers and trainers, at EPAM we focus on building long-term partnerships with our customers, enabling them to reimagine their businesses through a digital lens. We help our customers become faster, more agile and more adaptive enterprises, by delivering solutions through best-in-class engineering, strategy, design, consulting, education and innovation services