Topic: Open Policy Agent for Kubernetes
We will discuss a very convenient technology for DevOps such as Open Policy Agent.
During the workshop the participants will get familiar with OPA and will get good understanding of how to apply it.
They will also find out how to work with OPA Gatekeeper within Kubernetes cluster and extend the existing RBAC permissions using OPA.
Our workshop would include theoretical and practical parts with examples and tasks.
That workshop’s audience is DevOps and software engineers (middle+), who want to deepen their knowledge in this sphere and plan to implement OPA solutions for their current/future projects.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- What is Open Policy Agent?
- How does it work?
- What benefits and improvements does it provide?
- How to work with OPA within K8S cluster?
- How to extend RBAC policies with OPA?
You will need:
- Laptop with installed and running minikube or similar kubernetes cluster
- Some knowledge with Kubernetes
- Good mood
Price: 350 UAH*
Your ticket is here: https://2event.com/uk/events/1855916
*All money will be donated to charity
10:00 – 10:15: Registration&Welcome coffee
10:15 – 12:00: Workshop part 1
12:00 – 12:30: Lunch
12:30 – 14:30: Workshop part 2