Senior Product Manager (Retail / Ecommerce) Dubai, UAE
Senior Product Manager (Retail / Ecommerce) DescriptionJob #: 87008
Are you passionate about building Digital products the customers love? Looking to solve complex problems problems across wide range of industries? Entrepreneurial, finding innovative ways to design solutions? Resilient and willing to drive the change in attitudes and beliefs?
EPAM are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager, to play a leading role both on Client side, as well as in helping build our Product Management Capability.
You will be the “face” of Product Management to our Clients and internally to EPAM. You will help Clients develop innovative Product experiences and improve their own Product organisations. You will be the role model for our Product Managers internally, growing our team so we can always meet the needs of our clients.
Whom will you work with?
We are looking for Product experts in either eCommerce or Retail, to help our clients based in the region.
Your main responsibility is Value Creation to our clients, and you will partner with EPAM Delivery Team to ensure this. Product experts cultivate collaboration, strategic alignment and end-to-end integrated planning and execution across your Product area.
We expect you to be the Ambassador of Product Mindset; both at EPAM and at Client, for Business and Technology colleagues. You are interested to help colleagues grow their career in Product Management. Ideally you will join one of our Industry verticals and actively lead contribution to achieving Product Community Strategic Goals.
You possess natural abilities to work in a distributed and multicultural environment, and relate well with Client teams, including (senior) business and technology representatives. Therefore, good English communication, great presentation, a dose of humour, patience and empathy are required.
You are a natural self-starter with a high degree in resilience.
- >5 last years in Senior Product Management role, either B2B or B2C
- Previous experience in Retail / eCommerce is A MUST!
- Experience in defining product vision and/or strategies
- Launching a product in multiple markets
- Experience working with offshore team(s)
- Experience in multiple business domains
- Advanced Business English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential
- Agile Scrum certification
- Knowledge about SaFe
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with, or interest in Human-Centric Design, Usability principles and Bias
- Experience with, or interest in Data, AI, ML and/or Automation
- Experience in product pricing
- Experience with multicultural teams