GCP Systems Engineer Uruguay or Remote In Uruguay
GCP Systems Engineer DescriptionJob #: 86671
You are curious, persistent, logical, and clever — a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a GCP Systems Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
OUR VALUE, OUR PEOPLE
We aim to deliver truly transformative solutions around the world, with top-notch technologies, in high-performance professional teams. But none of these would be possible without our people, and that’s where you come in.
As an EPAMer you will always be expanding your knowledge, facing, and addressing the biggest challenges, and becoming the best version of yourself, both personally and professionally. We care about your development and to support your growth in the company, there are many career paths you can follow. One of the positions you can grow into is Senior Systems Engineer, among others.
What You’ll Do
- Actively participate in the decision-making process regarding infrastructure architecture for both internal projects and EPAM’s customers
- Conduct tools and practices research, evaluation, proof of concept, and training for internal and external customers
- Design, implement and maintain GitOps cycles based on Immutable Infrastructure
- Develop and maintain Continuous Deployment processes, tools, and execution; includes test frameworks, static code analysis, promotion gateways, etc
- Design, develop, and support Configuration Management as Code, tools, and execution for internal projects or EPAM’s clients’ projects
- Design, implement, and promote the non-functional tests automation for products EPAM develops for its customers
- Seek quality and resource optimization to improve the product and the team's value stream
What You Have
- Solid Linux Sys Admin background
- Strong experience with GCP Cloud
- Knowledge and experience with Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management, Observability (design and implementation), CI/CD pipelines and Containerization/Clusterization
- Experience with version control Git
- Experience with documenting procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with external customers and staff members
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly expanding environment
- English proficiency (B1+)
- Learning Culture
- Professional growth opportunities
- Community Benefit
- Relocation Program
- Paid Holidays
- We trust our people. We believe in team distribution and that you know what you are doing, which is why you will be able to work remotely and have a flexible schedule
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities’ employer. You are welcome at EPAM for who you are.
- You will be challenged while working side-by side with the best talent globally. We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices
- We are a global design community eager to share knowledge, experiences, and mentoring. You will learn, contribute, and grow with us.
- How does it sound to know you can have a 20+year career with us constantly growing and without the need to look elsewhere? We offer access to learning platforms, classes, and workshops to support your development. You will be set up for success with our clear career paths and support in helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself, both personal and professional
- We seek improvement in a proactive manner. You have the freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes
- We work with a broad range of clients: Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, Automotive, Finance, Technology, and Travel. You will play a key role in growing their business and potentially work in multiple new industries