Azure Technical Lead DescriptionJob #: 86542
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you a technical lead who could drive development in Java stack with deployment to Azure? If you are a hands-on engineer with a problem-solving mindset and in-depth technical experience, this is the perfect opportunity for you to join EPAM and become part of our team in Zürich.
One of the main financial institutions in Switzerland offers life insurances and has an associated application hosted on-prem. With this project we are supporting them to migrate the application to Azure and to re-architect using native Azure features.
- Create software design
- Ensure that software development gets done according to guidelines and best practices in developing good/clean quality code and to agreed target dates
- Work out lifecycle-based migration scenarios with appropriate experts, plan and drive appropriate migration processes
- Lead a small team to implement new Azure-native architecture
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 12+
- Expert know-how on Microsoft Azure
- Experience of delivering applications based on Azure-native architecture
- Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience with SQL is a must have
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps concepts and experience with Ansible is nice to have
- Experience with PostgreSQL is considered a plus
- Experience in source code management with git, knowledge of GitLab is nice to have
- Familiarity with Spring Cloud Config is a nice to have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are a necessity
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following