Senior .NET Engineer Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Senior .NET Engineer DescriptionJob #: 82651
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
EPAM is looking for a Senior Engineer with experience of designing and implementing .Net-based backend applications.
In this role, you will work with teams who deliver value to the businesses by developing automated solutions for business processes, implementing new features and working on technical design and requirements, as well as setting good development practices and advocating new technologies.
At EPAM, Software Engineers have the opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- At least 8+ years of experience in designing and implementing .Net-based backend applications
- C#, ideally using latest versions of .NET Framework .NET Standard and/or .NET Core (C#)
- Experience with RESTful API web services, microservices architecture, DDD, and infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of database design and SQL including query optimization
- Solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, understanding of design patterns, concepts like OOD, TDD, BDD, DDD
- Knowledge about CI/CD approaches
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Software Craftsmanship (Clean code, SOLID, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Scrum and Agile principles
- Dedication to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Experience with Linux is a strong plus
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Pension Plan scheme
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard + Corporate Mobile Device (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Certain benefits and perks may be subject to eligibility requirements