Cloud Security Engineer (DevSecOps) DescriptionJob #: 81556
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join the Security practice to work directly with our biggest enterprise customers.
Our teams of consultants, designers, architects and engineers who enable our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions while helping them to navigate successfully through multiple waves of technology change.
If you’re looking for dynamic career in large company that still has the start-up mindset, experience fast professional growth deeply connected to technology EPAM will be the ideal place for you to shine.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in the UK.
- The Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for providing technical leadership and subject matter expertise in Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) environments on enterprise scale, with thorough knowledge of cloud engineering and good understanding of security best practices standards, compliance, and regulations
- Working across various cloud security domains such as Cloud Security Posture Management, Identity and Access Management; Data Protection and its application; Data Loss Prevention; Automatic Incident Response; Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery; DevSecOps; Microservice Security, and custom scripting around it
- Plan, design and implement security solutions for multi-cloud systems and workloads with public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Collaborate with adjacent teams (engineering, infrastructure, development, database, operations, etc.)
- Hands on experience with public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) services and strong engineering background is a must
- Direct Computer Science education (Bachelors+) OR equivalent experience
- Security experience with any domain
- Successfully participated in at least one production project
- Understanding of concepts of a Software development process, cloud security, and their assessment methodologies
- Able to work closely with other project team roles (developers, BA, testers, architects, managers)
- Expected to be able to follow and understand a defined security process, train other team members, and contribute to process improvement
- Scripting/software development experience is a must
Nice to have
- Hands on experience with public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) services
- Security engineering experience in at least one business domain
- Understanding of at least one compliance/regulation such as ISO 2700x/PCI DSS/HIPAA/HITRUST/GDPR/SOX/FedRAMP
- Nice to have 1+ Security Certification such as AZ-900, AZ-103, AZ-500, MS-500, MS-100, MS-101, AWS certified security specialty, AWS certified solutions architect associate, GCP Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Cloud Security Engineer, Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Professional Security Certifications such as CISSP/CISM/CISA/ECSA/CCSK/SSCP is considered as an advantage
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period