Senior Experience Designer DescriptionJob #: 78092
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 55,000+ EPAMers with inspiring careers. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success, and we value collaboration, try always to understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
We are looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our Digital Strategy & Experience Design team in Vinnytsia to become a part of the distributed global design group of 500+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers, etc.). We are passionate about what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints.
We value optimistic, collaborative people who take ownership, talk less, do more, learn from failure, and want to make others successful.
Key skills: UX Research, UX Analysis, Prototyping (Native mobile, RWD), experience with RIA, Design validation.
- 4+ years of design experience for web interfaces and mobile platforms
- A portfolio that is representing your UX skills and processes
- Ability to create multichannel experiences: desktop, mobile, tablet
- Understanding of UX Workshops: types, activities and how to use them
- Customer-facing experience: communicating, presenting, explaining, and advocating your ideas
- User experience mapping and Business process modeling skills
- Strong skills in prototyping and wireframing
- Design Systems experience
- Understanding of how to evaluate your and stakeholder ideas
- Great communication skills
- Good spoken and written English level (B2)
- Ability to work with a few projects simultaneously
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Strong understanding of User Experience Design processes, methods, and artifacts (what, how, when)
Nice to have
- Experience in conducting workshops with stakeholders
- Experience in pre-sale activities
- Ability to control and measure results at projects
- BA or PO skills
- Team management skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours