ISIS Papyrus Forms Software Engineer Zurich, Switzerland
ISIS Papyrus Forms Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 78004
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for an experienced ISIS Papyrus Forms Developer to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
This is mainly a layout developer role to further improve and maintain the client's Customer Communications Management (CCM) system. The project setup requires that the person also gets involved in some system integration activities beside the layout development.
You will work in a scrum team with 3 other Layout developers, 1 BA, 1 PO, 2 QA (2 Layout developers are located in Singapore, others are in Zürich).
In this exciting role on a fast paced project you are directly exposed to our client, so your personal skills are just as important as your previous experience and technical knowledge.
- Development, documentation and verification of document layouts which are based on our ISIS Papyrus Document Design and Formatting Architecture
- Improve and maintain the communication management system
- Some system integration activities
- Improvement of the automatic evaluation of the unit test results
- ISIS Papyrus Designer Suit (Strong knowledge and experience required)
- ISIS Papyrus Web repository (1-2 yrs of experience highly preferred)
- Compart DocBridgeMill
- Profound AFP and PDF knowledge
- Experience with document management systems / CMS / CCM systems
- Knowledge of databases / database systems
- Basic knowledge in conception and analysis of (software) projects
- UML knowledge
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming languages (preferable Java)
- Strong analytical and process-oriented thinking
- Education in information technology/mathematics
- Fluent English is a necessity
- System integration experience is nice to have
- Experience with working in Scrum Team is an advantage
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- EPAM Switzerland was named a Top Company 2023 by Kununu for its people centric culture built on life-long learning
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied for, S permits