Lead Systems Engineer (Azure) DescriptionJob #: 74748
Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you a hands-on Lead Systems Engineer with experience of developing in the cloud in a number of programming languages within agile development teams? Are you able to take on large tasks effectively and act as a coach to more junior team members? Do you work best collaboratively and when tasks are provided, or problem space definition is well known?
If this sounds like you, then you have an opportunity to join our highly skilled team in Stockholm and make an impact on an ambitious client project.
Scroll below to read more about responsibilities and requirements for this position.
- Configure Express Route on V2
- Improve isolation and security posture for Azure devops repos
- Remediate Redlock alerts of Azure Cloud Platform
- V2 Terraform Enterprise
- Identify and document foundational RBAC roles and role management
- Implement Foundational Identity Security (PIM)
- Foundational security implementations to Azure Cloud Platform
- Enable diagnostic Logging for Azure Cloud Platform
- Design and implement fundamental Azure Cloud Platform Networking
- Design and Implement Azure Cloud Platform Monitoring for maintaining the platform
- App Onboarding and Inflation Process
- Everything follows the principles of ‘secure by design’ and ‘least-privilege’
- Comply with all CSTR standards
- FaaS first, CaaS second, IaaS third
- Comply with all Cloud Platform & Engineering standards
- SWIPE wherever possible
- Python & Terraform
- Everything is pipelined & automated
- No manual steps unless for GitOps processes (e.g. commit/MR)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth