Salesforce CPQ / QTC Consultant DescriptionJob #: 74578
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for Salesforce CPQ / QTC Consultant to join our team in Poland. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
One of the fastest-growing global company, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
We have been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world. We have offices in 7 location and customers on each continent.
We pride ourselves not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working with us you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team.
- Implementation, development, and integration of business applications using Salesforce CPQ
- Gathering and translation of business requirements into Salesforce CPQ design leveraging best practices
- Developing detailed implementation plans for the deployment of the application
- Scheduling, configuration, and delivery of business application demos
- Responding to application business function and related technical questions regarding the business application and its related frameworks and technical structure
- Preparation of technical and end-user documentation
- Deep understanding Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administration Certification
- Experience with configuration, design, and customization of Salesforce CPQ
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements as BA or Consultant
- Fluent English (both speaking and writing)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Very good interpersonal skills to work with remote customers
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Nice to have
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
- Business application implementation experience
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted