Senior Product Manager Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Senior Product Manager DescriptionJob #: 74021
We are continuously looking to recruit an experienced Senior Product Manager to work with our clients, and to play a dual role in helping to build EPAM Product Management Capability.
WHOM WILL YOU WORK WITH?
We've helped roughly half of companies on Forbes 500 list to solve their most complex technology challenges. Now let’s see what we can do for you.
Based on your profile, and client need, you will be matched with an opportunity. These range from traditional product ownership to end-to end CX or platform ownership, through to driving Digital Transformation and Innovation.
Our portfolio pillars are Financial Services, Media, Entertainment & Telecom, Retail & Distribution, Software & Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Energy and Insurance. Your job location will be onsite, remote or hybrid.
We expect you to be the Ambassador of Product Mindset; both for EPAM and Client Business and Technology colleagues. Your main responsibility is Value Creation to our Clients. You cultivate collaboration, strategic alignment and end-to-end integrated planning and execution. You possess natural abilities to work in a distributed and multicultural environment. Outstanding English language skills, mature communication capabilities, great presentation, a dose of humor, patience and empathy are required. You are a natural self-starter with high degree in resilience.
- Evangelizes Product Mindset (Focus on Value Creation through Customer needs/Business opportunities/Technology required)
- Owns vision, strategy and roadmaps creation and validation of commercial hypothesis
- Drives insight calibration through direct and frequent interaction with the actual users and customers and output metrics
- Operational Product Development Lifecycle ownership
- Accountable for end-to-end business value delivery and co-responsible for technical delivery
- Mentors and coaches’ colleagues
- 7+ last years in Product Management (Product Owner/Product Manager) role
- Min 1 case of defining product vision and/or strategies and launching a product
- Min 2 cases of defining MMP, MVP hands-on in Experimentation (A/B, MVT etc)
- 2+ years in Data-driven decision making and feedback loops
- 5+ years of leading a(ny) team
- 2+ years of Digital Transformation
- 5+ years of Agile Scrum practice
- Excellent Storyteller
- 1+ year experience working with offshore team(s)
- Experience in multiple business domains
- Fluent Dutch or Advanced Business Dutch
- Advanced Business English
Nice to have
- Entepreneurial mindset
- Experience with/or interest in Human-Centric Design, Usability principles and Bias
- Experience with/or interest in Data, AI, ML and/or Automation
- Experience in product pricing
- Experience with multicultural teams
- A track-record in: Searchability, Findability, Merchandising, Commerce Tools, Insight and/or Prediction Engine, Developer Platform, Customer Acquisition (SEO/SEM etc)
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Pension Plan scheme
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard + Corporate Mobile Device (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Certain benefits and perks may be subject to eligibility requirements
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential