Senior iOS Engineer DescriptionJob #: 66279
Currently, we are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to make our team even stronger.
The customer is leading the way as one of the largest and smartest video platforms, reaching over 300 million users today. The company has set some world records along the way — including the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. On this project, you will build the future of TV.
We're looking for Senior iOS developers who have rich experience and a good understanding of the iOS platform, excited to design and implement features for our iOS application. As a senior software development engineer, you’ll be responsible for implementing various features and improving the stability of our application. While our reach till now has been impressive, we are looking for technical & product-aware engineers individuals who will define the future architecture of our platform, providing technical and product expertise, mentor and guide developers. Come and be a part of our high-performance iOS team which is heavily focused on delivering an unmatchable user delight!
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
- Improve, rework, and reimagine our mobile application to deliver a high-performance system and highly engaging UI
- Deliver critical business modules while developing optimized & modular code
- Take ownership of end-to-end product quality, from developing to maintaining core app frameworks that help make the apps more reliable and delightful
- Be a part of the team that leads prototypes of new ideas and explore new technologies at the forefront of mobile technology
- Expert-level knowledge of iOS development, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation, Auto Layout, and Cocoa Touch
- Excellent Swift and Objective-C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple, innovative solutions that serve a business need
- A knack for problem-solving and ability to work in ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial spirit, bias for action & ability to work independently
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours