Senior Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 66173
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a number of cross-domain hands-on Senior Solution Architects to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit in London.
These are great opportunities to work with EPAM’s senior strategic technical leaders, our European Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapid developing technology landscape.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
Within this unit we are:
• Supporting Projects by fulfilling Architect positions.
• Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy.
• Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
• Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability.
• Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required.
• Creating and presenting Architecture proposals.
• Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams.
• Carrying out technical audits and design reviews.
• Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends.
• Participating in internal and external conferences.
- Strong understanding and experience of microservices
- Proven experience acting as a hands-on Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering. We are flexible on the technology stack and programming language
- Experience in a business domain acting as a SME to link technology with business value
- Strong understanding and experience of Cloud eco-systems like: Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, knowledge of Baidu Cloud, Alibaba Cloud (nice to have)
- Hands-on applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, Serverless, and Decentralized Systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in Machine Learning is an advantage
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period