Senior Experience Designer DescriptionJob #: 66163
We are seeking a Senior Experience Designer to join our Digital Strategy & Experience Design team.
Today we have six dozen of designers who are a part of distributed global design group of 500+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers etc.). We are passionate at what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints. We value people who are optimistic, who take ownership and are proactive.
In this position, you will collaborate across disciplines to design solutions for a diversity of industries, scales, platforms, and brands.
- At least 5 years of design experience
- Proficiency with design & prototyping tools
- Experience in organizing and leading effective design process according to agile methodologies
- Ability to synthesize and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas & detailed design to customers
- Ability to plan and estimate project scope
- Experience of conducting workshops with client
- Experience in mentorship and knowledge sharing
- Strong conceptual and systematic thinking; ability to give efficient feedback to others and argumentation of own decisions
- Strong presentation skills
- Proactivity and high motivation to improve
- Storyteller—be able to compellingly communicate the story ofdesign solutions to clients
- You are curious, self-driven and passionate about design
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level both written and spoken (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours