Lead Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 65911
Are you an expert Lead Java Developer with deep knowledge and skill gained working on Java enterprise platforms and Mulesoft integrations?
Are you passionate about delivering next-generation development and integration solutions for global, industry leading clients?
Do you enjoy working with both technical and business stakeholders to translate vision and designs into sustainable, customer-focused solutions – and do you want to work in an API & Integration consultancy (one of Mulesoft’s first official partner’s), lead projects and project teams, make high-level design choices including creating, defining and choosing frameworks for development and integration solutions?
If the answer is “yes” – please apply now - we would love to speak to you!
Our mission is to help you take your skill-set to the next level. We believe in our people and in building long lasting relationships. We will continually support your personal and professional development so that you may achieve your ultimate career aims.
- Leading the technical requirements of a project, liaising with customers and both internal and external stakeholders
- Driving a team of mixed ability developers and consultants across a variety of team size from 5-40 consultants
- Mentoring the more junior members of the teams, being collaborative with code reviews and being a subject matter expert for the junior members
- Work across a suite of Mule applications and APIs, implementing integration solutions for various clients across different industries
- Developing and implementing complex Java code
- Perform hands-on installation, development, configuration, and troubleshooting of client solutions
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable integration implementation artifacts. Identify bugs and devise resolutions to these defects
- Work alongside an expert team of solution architects, project managers, and developers to provide the client with quality solutions to complex problems
- Work across a varied technical stack and a variety of industries
- Participate in an agile delivery environment, using a scrum or kanban methodology
- Strong experience of leading teams of varying sizes
- Repeated experience of dealing with senior external and internal stakeholders
- Experience of making high level technical decisions which impact a project in a positive manner
- Deep knowledge of Java and broad working experience in real-world projects & applications, and is willing to learn
- Good knowledge of web services, and have worked with XML and JSON
- Able to work with customers in any or all of system architecture, design, development/ implementation & testing phases
- Willing to travel as needed
- Fast track progression with the world’s fastest growing IT services consultancy
- World class training on internal and external databases, unlimited Linkedin learning
- Opportunity to work with industry leading clients around the world
- Training and MuleSoft certifications
- Flexible hours, work remotely, whatever you would like to do (within Malta)
- Discretionary quarterly bonus
- Private health insurance
- Fully paid time for professional development
- Opportunity to travel – Global travel and medical insurance
- Physical wellness contributions (gym membership, sports lessons, sports apparel)