Project Officer DescriptionJob #: 65694
Have you supported multiple IT projects using smart multitasking skills?
Do you want to play a key role in driving change?
Currently we are looking for a Project Officer for our Wroclaw office.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
As an IT Project Officer you’ll play an important role in all phases of the assigned Initiatives.
- Provide support to projects across Project Delivery
- Work closely with the Project Team, Senior Managers, Portfolio Leads and other project groups to meet project deliverables
- Take ownership of the multiple program stream status updates, financial aspects, action and RAID logs, execution Tasks
- Explore different data sets to produce customized reports
- Deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committee
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Support experience in IT industry
- Familiarity with financial aspects in Project/Program Management environment
- Good understanding of operational processes and project methodology
- Familiarity with Migration Projects, Process Improvement aspects, IT Automations
- Great and proactive communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted