Account Manager DescriptionJob #: 57441
enjoy delivering innovative engineered digital solutions to clients? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams as an ‘Senior Account Manager’ to Manage key client relationships across Ireland and internationally
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work, they are perfectionists in what they do. With rapid growth across all sectors, we are recruiting a new Account Manager to oversee management of EPAM clients’ relationships across Ireland.
You will be accountable for the overall growth, profitability and client satisfaction within your portfolio. You will support the Business Development function as they secure new logos which will be additive to the AM portfolio, and partner with our delivery management function to ensure the ongoing services are delivered to spec, time and budget.
- Own the account portfolio like a CEO responsible for the relationship, revenue and PnL within portfolio
- Own the Account Plan and long-term strategy, forming a deep understanding of your clients and the market in which they operate
- Develop and manage the strategy to meet our mutual expectations and relationship
- Manage the account and delivery team performance
- Look for innovative solutions to continually provide value by solving business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Travel to client sites and nearshore delivery centres as required
- Ability to consult with CXO level stakeholders on trends & opportunities within Digital, Business & Technology transformation
- A Background in bespoke software engineering and design solutions as an Account or Project or Delivery Manager
- Working with offshore application development teams
- Experience of outsourcing account/delivery management
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and planning skills are necessary
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth