Senior Test Automation Engineer with Java DescriptionJob #: 50654
Currently we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer with JAVA for our Katowice office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is a major data analytics company working with personal information both domestically (US) and internationally.
We are searching for specialists who will help to advance building a completely new platform – from scratch on cloud using microservices architecture, built with modern user experience and technology. Security wise – high standards are in place. The teams – that work as cross-functional squads - are autonomous, dynamic, open to new ideas, not afraid to experiment, and ready to implement solutions with the highest care for quality. High independency and accountability are required from the team members.
• The platforms are web applications
• Microservices architecture is selected as the target architecture
• There are multiple platforms that need to be aligned and integrated
• The development includes reimplementation of the existing functionality, as well as the introduction of new features.
• There is a CI/CD pipeline running in Jenkins.
• QA process is mostly automated
- Create, maintain and improve test automation in all aspects (including usability, performance, resiliency)
- Create test scenarios for further automation
- Work closely with development team and product owner on a daily basis
- Understand the business logic and the technical side of the application under test
- Perform manual testing as spot checks
- Perform regular code reviews
- WORK DISTRIBUTION:
- 10% solutioning & planning
- 70% automation testing
- 15% manual testing (spot checks)
- 5% meetings/reporting
- 3+ years of experience in test automation in Java
- Java core knowledge
- API Testing: Postman, Rest assured, TestNG, Swagger, Allure, Jenkins
- UI Testing: Cucumber or Selenium WebDriver, Chrome developer mode (to check responsivity)
- Accessibility Testing: Axe Chrome plugin, Chromevox Chrome plugin
- General: JIRA (manage bugs, test cases, etc.)
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted