You are curious, persistent, logical and clever, a true techie at heart. You enjoy developing elegant solutions for complex problems.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Software Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are a team working on a solution to automate promotion process in EPAM with an aim to improve experience of every participant. Candidates for a promotion, managers or persons who set trends within discipline in a company - our goal is to help them all to focus on their role in the most efficient way. Our development is driven by UX. We are a part of EPAM eco-system with distributed data exchange. We strive for fast and creative solutions.
- Work within an existing development team on the implementation of new features
- Follow high standards in software engineering and production delivery following Agile development practices
- Participate in performance analysis and optimization
- Interact directly with UX, front-end and other back-end services
- 3+ years of experience developing applications using .NET/C#
- Proficiency in MS SQL
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and Principles (GoF, SOLID, etc.)
- React JS (optional)
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule