We are looking for a technically hands-on strong>Technical Delivery Manager capable of leading complex multi-million pound programmes across our suite of digital transformation solutions, with in depth knowledge of areas including; Design, eCommerce, Content Management, Data & DevOps.
You will have an opportunity to work with exceptionally skilled and engaged teams across the globe on modern technical stacks, leading engagements for innovative customers in a variety of sectors.
Our Technical Delivery Managers are the key leaders for EPAM’s customer relationships, taking a technically hands-on approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement throughout our delivery teams. They are accountable for the solution fit, successful delivery execution, client satisfaction and management of customer expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and meets cost expectations. You will be working alongside globally renowned, award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and know how to deliver excellent products.
- Deliver B2C / B2B digital platforms aimed at improving user experience and supporting multi-channel strategy across a range of industries. These solutions leverage leading mobile technologies, e-commerce platforms (e.g. SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG) and Content Management Solutions (e.g. AEM, Sitecore) among other technologies, with Microservices architecture becoming de-facto standard
- Play a proactive role in proposing & selecting technologies, tools & approaches
- Use consulting & industry experience to suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, lead root cause analyses, recommend resolutions and push through required steps necessary in order to deliver
- Oversee delivery from financial, resourcing, development and business perspectives
- Coordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management
- Hands-on technologist with a background in competencies such as Solution Architecture, Software Engineering, Bespoke Product Development, Agile, Distributed team management and DevOps
- Able to visualize technical solutions from beginning to end
- Highly experienced working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients
- Excellent leadership skills of both projects and people who is willing & able to contribute & lead the development of EPAM’s business, processes & brand
- Travel ready and flexible to work on client sites in the UK during the week
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions