You are creative, dedicated, and passionate. You have a knack with people and occasionally nerd out about learning. You love to start new things, mentor and grow people, and finding creative solutions to knowledge gaps and organizational challenges. If this sounds like you, you should consider joining EPAM as a Senior Manager, Instructional Design in our Learning Experience practice.
Our Learning Experience team helps clients realize digital and IT transformation by identifying and bridging gaps in employee knowledge, behaviors, and mindset. We design, develop and implement a variety of solutions for online and in-person learning—including videos, articles, podcasts, interactive e-learning, coaching, experiential learning, instructor-led training, and assessments—using the latest insights from the learning sciences. In other words, we go beyond “training” to create learning experiences that really work.
If you are excited to work in a global team and find creative solutions to complex problems, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Manager, Instructional Design.
EPAM occupies a unique position in the technology and digital services industry. Part agency, part consultancy, part innovation lab, EPAM is dedicated to helping global enterprises thrive in the technology age. We innovate breakthrough strategies, experiences, and products designed to reinvent the relationship between companies and their customers. We believe in testing and measuring, in continuous improvement, in the relentless pursuit of results.
EPAM Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected characteristic under the law.
Background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment after the job offer is made. Employment will not begin until EPAM Systems receives and approves the results of the background check.
What You’ll Do
- Hire amazing instructional designers, graphic artists, and e-learning developers and keep them happy, growing, and productive
- Evolve guidelines, tools, templates, and processes to ensure your team builds incredible learning experiences efficiently and effectively
- Be the learning and design expert, accountable for the overall quality of team deliverable and a critical point of contact for internal and client questions
- Engage directly with clients throughout the engagement, from pitch to project assessment
- Find, on-board, and manage vendors and partners where necessary to accomplish project goals
- Jump in to individually tackle complex content projects or in peak utilization periods
- Work with a project manager and team leads to scope projects, build resource plans, track metrics, oversee and delegate tasks, and manage workload
- Build strong relationships with internal teams to leverage existing tools and resources
What You Have
- A master’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, or related discipline
- 8+ years instructional development experience
- 3+ years of people and program management experience
- Experience staffing and growing productive, engaged teams of learning professionals
- Excellent instincts for balancing effectiveness and efficiency of learning experiences
- Ability to build rapport and instill trust and confidence
- A flexible mindset and agile approach to deliverable. Ability to adopt style to engage with different kind of stakeholders
- Expert level knowledge of instructional design methodologies including but not limited to: ADDIE model, SAM, backward design, e-learning blueprint, design thinking, and interactive learning experiences
- Knowledge of adult learning theory
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Careful listener and good communicator (speaking and writing)
- Passion, energy, a positive mindset, and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, work independently, and meet strict deadlines
- Track record of being reliable, responsive, and client-centered
- Resilience and ability to work under time pressure, manage workload, and prioritize strategically
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance