Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
We are looking to build upon our enviable market position and hire a Permanent Sitecore Solution Architect in Rome to work onsite for our client who are one of the world’s largest transportation organisations.
At EPAM, you will be working with widely distributed teams across Europe so flexibility to travel would be useful as we continue to grow.
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of client’s projects in Sitecore
- Coordinate and design integrations with Sitecore
- Architecture complex global digital solutions across the initial client project and other clients in the future
- Author technical designs sometimes involving complex integrations and multiple servers
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Help our internal leadership teams push boundaries and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Build close consultative client facing relationships throughout the project lifecycle from a personal and technical perspective
- Support business development teams, providing subject-matter expertise to help increase EPAM presence on the customer or to win new clients
- Author as well as review client-facing documentation
- Lead and contribute to internal technical documentation
- Represent the team in interactions with client technical and business stakeholders
- Become a mentor, helping nurture talent, and provide thought leadership
- Work with project management team, helping ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Hands-on experience in large Sitecore, e-commerce implementation roles with multinational organisations
- Experience architecting complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM
- Have established cloud environments on Azure
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and familiar with solutions such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Familiar with RDBMS or NoSQL
- Master of QA process and have experience working with remote teams
- Comfortable with HTML5 and CSS3 but know when to leave it to the front-end experts
- Able to work with and build strong relationships with EPAM's nearshore teams
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge digital platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth