This individual will support the quarterly financial reporting process to the external agency in the U.S. and assist with preparation of various reports and ensure data accuracy.
Will be involved in ad-hoc activities such as creating custom reports as requested, analyzing data, processes improvements and automation. Overtime will be expected to understand basic concepts from US GAAP and learn the reporting software.
- Willingness to study and do research
- Fluent English as will have frequent communications with the team in the US
- Highly detail-oriented, organized and analytical
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of accounting and US GAAP reporting framework is a plus
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes