Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 30,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a DevOps Program Director for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for enabling complex Cloud and DevOps transformation programs? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud and DevOps journeys? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder and program management experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they can benefit from next generation IT automation and are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first IT world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as a Cloud and DevOps Program Director to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on DevOps transformation and AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform enablement strategies and migration opportunities. You will be working on a range of programs connecting program management, architecture and delivery.
- Partner with a wide variety of technology and business stakeholders, becoming a program/change manager and trusted advisor, leading organisations through the challenges of Cloud and DevOps transformation
- Enable DevOps transformation journeys to the cloud, analyse TCO and create/manage a business case
- Create a unified strategy for cloud, automation and security, design approach to migrate large enterprise workloads to the cloud
- Take responsibility for qualification, bid management, technology estimates and staffing
- Supervise customers and upsell within EPAM regional accounts portfolio across variety of vertical and business domains
- Be responsible for maintaining and developing the project governance structure. Serve as a point of escalation for the client and EPAM top management
- Deep expertise in IT service delivery and program management
- History of successful migration journeys and DevOps transformations to any of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and hybrid/private Cloud
- High level understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, main building blocks, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Strong understanding of program management methodologies including Agile, DevOps, ITIL
- Proven experience in running large programs (e.g. datacentre modernisation, datacentre migration, cloud migration)
- Ability to work with client management level, propose solutions, make decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language, create and negotiate statements of work (SOW) and change orders, roadmaps, program plans and status reports
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company