Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is US leading provider of business information and analytics. It is a global company with proven experts in the areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations. The company is opening new projects to migrate from 3Scale to APIGEE (API management tool, Google). EPAM is an outsourcing partner on these kinds of projects since 2016.
The project is for the company’s AU branch. On this position, you will have an opportunity to participate in API migration to APIGEE platform within a highly Agile environment, following XP practices, pair programming, TDD, 12-factors app guidelines, best CI/CD practices, etc.
There is a business trip to Brisbane (AU) for 3 months planned for this role. 1 or 2 months BTs could be considered as well.
- Take responsibility for migration from 3Scale to APIGEE
- Consult with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- 4+ years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects (development, software design, testing)
- Bachelor’s degree - strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Java Core
- Expertise in Design Patterns
- Confident knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Deep API technology understanding
- Experience in Microservices
- Pivotal experience would be a great advantage
- APIGEE experience
- Experience in XP practices (Pair Programming)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate or higher level of spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers