Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior Sitecore Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is one of the few Platinum Implementation Partners of Sitecore worldwide (among only 26 out of 700+ in total) and we have successfully delivered over 90 Sitecore projects to more than 50 customers globally. Our company not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise, but also understands the real power behind Sitecore, which is proved by the fact that EPAM has received five Sitecore Site of the Year Awards. That is why we are actively growing the Sitecore competency. As of now, there are over 50 certified Sitecore developers at EPAM, and ten of them are Sitecore MVPs.
This project is a great chance to take part in all stages of development—from bug fixing and supporting existing features up to fundamental greenfield development of new functionality. Moreover, it’s a great opportunity to improve your English as there will be a lot of communication with native English speakers.
We are actively developing the internal Sitecore community where our employees share experience and knowledge, take part in domestic and international hackathons and conferences, including SUGCON and Sitecore Symposium, and prepare for achieving MVP status.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
The ideal candidate for this position will get the opportunity to choose a project that involves working with one of the largest companies in the world.
One of Sitecore customers is a major online retailer of professional sports equipment with great ambitions on the UK market. To realize these ambitions, they chose Sitecore Experience Commerce 9 and EPAM as one of the most reliable and experienced partners in implementation of Sitecore Commerce.
We can also offer you the opportunity to work for one of the largest manufacturers of LMVS and SUVs in the world. Your task will be related to developing a public site powered by Sitecore 9 JSS, React, Saga, Redux, TypeScript, etc. to reinforce the company's market position by dramatically expanding online communications with the audience.
Project technologies and tools
- Taking into account project technologies, we are looking for people to work on Sitecore 9 or Sitecore 9 Commerce projects. In addition to the platform itself, these projects use JSS, Solr, Unicorn, Unit Test (xUnit, FakeDb), Node.js, React, Saga, Redux, TypeScript, WebPack, and Cake. They are based on AWS and Azure (including Sitecore PaaS in Azure) and are integrated with Azure and Google (e.g. analytics, tag management, and Geo API) services, external payment, location, etc. providers such as Trustpilot, Stackla, PayPal, and others
- Develop new features
- Maintain high quality of the existing functionality
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Conduct code reviews
- 1+ years of experience in Sitecore development
- Good knowledge of .NET/ASP.NET MVC (2+ years of production experience)
- Sitecore certification (or a strong desire to pass it)
- Responsible attitude to work
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Intermediate (B1) or higher level of written and spoken English (ability to communicate efficiently is a must)
Nice to have
- Experience with E-commerce or another CMS is a plus
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule