EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
On this position, you will join our Digital Strategy & Experience Design team in Kyiv.
You will be involved in all parts of the development process from starting the project from scratch till the production release. You will collaborate with UX, BA and back-end teams, as well as directly with customers in order to discover and communicate the business requirements of customer and needs of their clients and context in which they come together.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in React framework
- Experience in TDD and unit testing tools
- 2+ years of experience in leading 5+ people teams
- Ability to start projects from scratch
- Experience of organizing and leading effective process inside design team according to Agile methodologies
- Ability to estimate project scope
- Experience in mentorship and knowledge sharing
- Proactivity and high motivation for improvement
- Curiosity, self-driven and passionate attitude
- Good client-facing skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+), both written and verbal
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours