Lead .NET Developer (m/f/d) DescriptionJob #: 90121
EPAM is looking for a Lead .NET Developer to join an exciting project with a public sector client of ours in Austria: we are working on a centralised database software which is integral to the running of the country.
We’re looking for a team lead who is expected to have a deep understanding and experience of .NET as a programming language, as well as Elasticsearch, MSSQL, Entity Framework, Microsoft Azure, REST API, Docker as well as general Windows Server Management and Configuration.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to hearing from you!
- Besides programming, responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the customer and checking and verifying requirements on a technical level
- Leading the team on a technical level
- Coordinating ticket assignments in cooperation with the responsible delivery manager and the customer
- Identifying and prioritising necessary updates and improvements to the existing system and architecture
- .NET Core
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft Azure
- REST API
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Regular corporate and social events
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential
Why join EPAM
- Work across markets and verticals and gain exposure to a great variety of projects and cutting-edge technologies
- Become part of a global community of 59.000+ well-connected experts across 50+ countries: enjoy a career without borders within an international environment and relocation opportunities
- Carve your career path: as the Fastest-Growing IT Services Company in the Fortune 100 List, EPAM is committed to help you discover your fullest potential by creating career plans that best suit you and your future plans