Senior Account Manager/Account Director – Banking & Finance Zurich, Switzerland
Senior Account Manager/Account Director – Banking & Finance DescriptionJob #: 86890
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
EPAM is looking for a Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join our Swiss team and oversee the management of several key client relationships within Banking, Financial Services and Insurance business.
As part of this role, you will be accountable for the growth, profitability and client satisfaction for your portfolio and closely collaborate with the delivery organisation to ensure overall smooth project delivery, and management of expectations.
If you’re an experienced Account Manager with a proven track record of managing and growing prestigious accounts while ensuring that work is delivered on strategy, on time and within budget, this could be the ideal role for you!
Scroll below to read more about responsibilities and requirements for this position.
- Establish and maintain relationship with the clients. Identify key stakeholders and relationships
- Work with EPAM Business Development team to identify new opportunities within existing engagements as well as supporting the development of new client acquisition
- Responsible for portfolio of accounts of $2-20M, with mixed level of complexity including some high complexity due to growth, # of geographies, and complex offerings
- Accountable for building an annual account plan and regular management if the plan
- Manage individual projects & overall portfolio profitability by performing regular P&L analysis, planning, and executing corresponding adjustments
- Work with Delivery to execute customer projects successfully. Ultimate accountability for delivery success within your portfolio
- Act as trusted advisor within the financial services industry and provide consultative solution advice to clients in solving core business issues
- Reporting to EPAM exec as part of the Quarterly Business Review process
- Management of relationships with representatives of strategic partners
- 5-10 years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions within the Banking, Financial Services Industry
- Ability to consult CXO level stakeholders on trends & opportunities with Digital, Business & Technology transformation
- Hunger to consultatively sell new services, with a demonstrated track record of over delivery against targets
- Account Management experience within Banking and Finance Services client bases and experience managing and working with offshore application development teams (preferably Eastern Europe)
- Experience of outsourcing account/delivery management/project management experience
- Strong understanding of Software Development and Digital Transformation
- Requires the ability to establish solid working relationships with clients, plus the ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and planning skills are necessary
- Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Deep experience working within Banking and Financial Services is essential
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- Fluent English required with German and French very helpful
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- EPAM Switzerland was named a Top Company 2023 by Kununu for its people centric culture built on life-long learning
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied for, S permits