Junior Treasury Analyst DescriptionJob #: 86400
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Colombia.
As a Junior Treasury Analyst you’ll be responsible of EPAM’s funds. It will be your duty to manage and maintain up-to-date records transactions, assets, debts, loans, investments, and other relevant financial information for the operations of the business. Your goal is to help us increase profit margins while complying with all relevant national and international regulations.
OUR VALUE, OUR PEOPLE
We aim to deliver truly transformative solutions around the world, with top-notch technologies, in high-performance professional teams. But none of these would be possible without our people, and that’s where you come in.
As an EPAMer you will always be expanding your knowledge, facing, and addressing the biggest challenges, and becoming the best version of yourself, both personally and professionally. We care about your development and to support your growth in the company, there are many career paths you can follow.
What You’ll Do
- Bank administration and management
- Cash management responsibilities
- Cash forecasting
- Various analysis (cash, foreign exchange, forecasting, variance etc.)
- Letters of credit and other financial instruments
- Foreign exchange activities and management
- Assist or lead in developing new companies, or integration of acquired companies
- Other Treasury related roles, as needed
What You Have
- Maximum 1-2 years in Corporate Treasury or similar Accounting or Banking role
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Knowledge of Latin American banking / Treasury
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Ability to multi-task
- We trust our people. We believe in team distribution and that you know what you are doing, which is why you will be able to work remotely and have a flexible schedule
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities’ employer. You are welcome at EPAM for who you are.
- You will be challenged while working side-by side with the best talent globally. We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices
- We are a global design community eager to share knowledge, experiences, and mentoring. You will learn, contribute, and grow with us.
- How does it sound to know you can have a 20+year career with us constantly growing and without the need to look elsewhere? We offer access to learning platforms, classes, and workshops to support your development. You will be set up for success with our clear career paths and support in helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself, both personal and professional
- We seek improvement in a proactive manner. You have the freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes
- We work with a broad range of clients: Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, Automotive, Finance, Technology, and Travel. You will play a key role in growing their business and potentially work in multiple new industries