Azure Solution Architect Stockholm, Sweden
Azure Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 85405
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
EPAM Systems is looking for an Azure Solution Architect to be based in Stockholm.
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for enabling complex Cloud and DevOps transformation programs? Then you have an opportunity to join us as an Azure Solution Architect to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on DevOps transformation and AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform enablement strategies and migration opportunities.
You will be working on a range of programs connecting program management, architecture and delivery.
- Architecture design of holistic Cloud ecosystem with a focus on Azure capabilities and features
- Architecture design of Production, Staging/QA, and Development infrastructures running is 24/7 environments
- Robust and consistent Cloud Strategy design aligned with business objectives
- Provide guidelines for infrastructure migration approaches and techniques including numerous applications migrations into the cloud including implementation of hybrid cloud solutions within regulated enterprise environments
- Evangelize Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption
- The candidate becomes a valuable member of EPAM's Cloud team in Sweden
- Consulting skills:
- In-depth cloud professional, competent of quickly establishing connections and credibility in how to address the business needs via design and operate cloud-based Architectures
- Strong written, verbal and mock-up skills
- Great communication skills and fluency in English and Swedish
- Experience in Agile or PMI methodology managed projects is appreciated
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations, including migration factory
- Work experience with geographically distributed teams and off-shore models
- Technical skills:
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in designing, operating and troubleshooting solutions using the Azure Cloud and/or other public/private/hybrid cloud architecture domains
- History of successful implementation of complex Azure or hybrid cloud architecture solutions
- Expert knowledge in private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Azure certifications are an additional advantage
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period