Senior Sitecore Developer DescriptionJob #: 83127
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you a senior engineer experienced in Sitecore? Do you enjoy developing elegant solutions for complex problems?
Then you have a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, architects, designers and strategists at EPAM.
Since 2007, EPAM has been a Sitecore Partner and, our rapidly growing practice provides end-to-end Sitecore solutions that ensure a seamless digital customer journey for some of the world’s leading brands. We have a proven track record of delivering large-scale, strategic digital marketing solutions for enterprise organizations through our multidisciplinary, global teams.
Flexible and WFH opportunities are available for applicants based in the UK.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for develop new functionalities and maintenance of existing ones
- Conduct code reviews
- Acting as a mentor and supervise work of less experienced Developers
- Build consultative client facing relationships throughout the project lifecycle from a personal and technical perspective
- Write unit tests and review unit test coverage
What You Have
- 3+ years of commercial experience connected with Sitecore
- Good .NET/ASP.NET MVC knowledge
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to setup and configure CI/CD (DevOps experience)
- Basic SEO/HTML meta and web analytics skills
- Experience with System integrations (CRM, commerce, DAM, CDN etc.)
- Knowledge of globalization/localization
- Working experience with Agile methodologies
Nice to have
- Knowledge about Multi-site Information architecture (data templates, inheritance, placeholders, insert options, rendering definitions etc.)
- Familiar with:
- Sitecore Helix
- DI framework (Castle Windsor, Simple Injector, Unity)
- Experience Editor
- ORMs/T4 templates (Glass Mapper, CIG)
- Dev tools (Unicorn/TDS, Sitecore Rocks, Sitecore Instance Manager)
- xDB (Visitor Identification, personalization, rules engine, personas/profiles, analytics etc.)
- Search (Solr, Content Search API)
- Sitecore Shell (ribbon buttons, custom experience buttons etc, custom commands)
- Sitecore Content Hub
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period