Senior Mobile Test Automation Engineer DescriptionJob #: 82696
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for a self-dependent and proactive Senior Mobile Test Automation Engineer with the primary skill Automated Testing in Mobile.
You are going to work with a mature mobile practice with more than a decade of history, where professionals actively share mobile expertise with colleagues across our numerous projects and strive for excellence in what they do.
You will be invited to one of the growing or new projects in e-commerce, healthcare, telecom, and many other domains. Our mobile testing community is actively growing, and new opportunities arise every month.
Given you are proactive, aiming to the results, and going in line with mobile testing trends, you are welcome to expose your potential to our team.
- Enhance and / or design and develop test automation framework
- Analyze requirements (user stories) and review acceptance criteria to ensure they are for fit for automation, testable and can have automation tests developed to explicitly test and guide acceptance
- Develop and maintain automated tests
- Integrate test automation with CI/CD pipelines
- Provide and recommend best practices to optimize test automation with the current system
- Contribute to reporting by including appropriate test metrics on planning, defects, and execution
- Innovate in automation providing solutions to challenging test scenarios
- Work in Agile environment, collaborate with the Development teams to deliver high quality software
- Required hands-on experience with Mobile automation for Android & IOS using Appium/other tools for 4+ years
- Strong knowledge of Core Java
- Experience in developing automation framework, framework components and framework enhancements
- Experience with setting up from scratch the processes and tools for automated testing pipeline that teams can use during development
- Good experience in Git, Jenkins, PR process, merging / branching strategy
- Experience with issue tracking tools (JIRA) and integration of automation with Test Case Management / Reporting tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication
- At least B1+ level of spoken and written English
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted