React Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 74909
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you a mid-level React Developer looking for an interesting variety of work with the opportunity to learn and further develop your career?
If you have solid experience and understanding of Agile software development principles and enjoy creating extremely well-crafted and resilient code, this might be the perfect role for you.
Join EPAM's growing team in Italy to work on digital transformation projects with cutting-edge technologies in a variety of sectors: we look forward to receiving our application!
- Create extremely well-crafted front-end web applications using React.js (with Hooks), Redux
- Build reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed, and performed at scale
- Be part of a self-organizing and cross-functional Agile team
- Be a leader within the team, actively improving overall software quality whilst also helping fellow team members
- Contribute to the team’s technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
- Be responsible for ensuring our website is highly performant, resilient, secure, and monitored in production
- Work as part of a global team of professionals
- Strong skills in React
- Experience with any state management approach
- Unit, Integration, e2e tests
- REST API experience
- SSR & SSG exposure (preferably Next.js)
- CSS Framework experience (Material UI, Tailwind, etc.)
- Styling experience (Styled Components, JSS, CSS Modules, etc.)
- Skills from working in cross-location teams
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development principles
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Hooks
- Performance optimization
- Some experience with build tools and task runners
- React Native
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions