Product Manager DescriptionJob #: 74838
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Team. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for guiding a product from the stage of early idea, through bringing it to the market until it’s full maturity.
Your job will be to develop new ideas and features based on your industry experience and knowledge and by having direct contact with our customers.
You should have already taken care of products on high level, defining its’ vision, and having big picture of how to develop them further including creation of go to market strategies for the newly created ones.
Your challenges will be around setting the product vision and goals by working closely with clients and Business Unit Managers. You need to be able to prioritize, plan and execute software delivery in cooperation with developers and designers. You will be expected to drive decision making process regarding product development by analyzing various kind of data.
- Create Business Cases and map product goals to business objectives
- Manage long-term roadmap
- Attend iteration demos and stand-ups
- Drive the development of the minimal viable product (MVP) in line with budget and timelines
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap of releases, initiatives and epics
- Work with leadership team to align product plans with portfolio vision, strategic roadmap and architectural epics
- Work closely with release management and system teams to define architecture, user experience and innovative product capabilities
- Specify requirements for current and future products supported by market research and on-going interaction with both customers and non-customers
- Balance priorities between maintenance requirements, architecture, and new features
- Develop and maintain program objectives and success measurements (KPIs)
- Define planned dates and content for product releases to playbook holders
- Focus on product deliverables for the next 3 to 12 months
- Work with sales, branding and marketing teams team to plan successful rollout of the product to the market
- Identify objectives and key results (OKRs) to be monitored for the product/stream and track them towards the product’s strategic goals
- Recommend market-specific enhancements and launch criteria for new product
- Document and maintain key competitor profiles
- 2+ years of experience as an Associate Product Manager
- Proven record of launching a product or key product functionalities
- Previous experience in cooperating with agile development teams
- Domain knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Ability to influence decision making across wide variety of stakeholders and levels in the organization
- This position may require business travels onsite to customers
- Product Management related certification is an advantage
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted