Senior Data Analytics Technology Consultant (Senior Manager or Director) DescriptionJob #: 74403
Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you a seasoned technologist who would like to work in one of the world’s most well established but fastest growing technology and engineering businesses? Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and enjoy solving complex technical consulting challenges and driving Data Analytics solutions?
If so, then EPAM is looking for Senior Data Analytics Technology Consultants to join our rapidly expanding Data and Analytics Practice in the Paris, France. These are great opportunities to work closely with our European Data Practice whilst partnering with multiple clients to enhance and solve their technical data challenges. You will help our clients create information strategies, design best-in-class data platforms, and support data-driven transformation of customer enterprises.
We are passionate about delivering value from data and are searching for people with the same mindset to join our team.
- Take a leading role in working with the local and wider European technical and business data practice to assist clients with their overall Data Analytics strategy and delivery programmes
- Help clients get more out of their existing Data and Analytics projects, identifying the solutions and services based on client needs, constraints and strategies
- Act as Senior Data Technology Consultant working with the delivery team in various sized complex programmes
- Maintain a strong understanding of relevant technical solutions and architecture design trends and best practices
- Help drive Data Analytics initiatives whilst producing relevant deliverables
- Help drive technology consulting, architecture engagements and transformation through execution phases and work closely with internal, client and third-party vendor mixed teams
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives
- Work closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model
- Deliver clear and consistent communications within projects with relevant stakeholders
- Partner with EPAM leadership teams and identify new opportunities for practice growth
- Strong experience as a Senior Data Technical Consultant or Director of Data Technology Consulting
- Experience or background as a Data Solution Architect will be highly advantageous in your interactions with our core technical teams
- Strong hands-on technology experience in the areas of Data Analytics
- Experience in end-to-end data and analytics project delivery as part of the team
- Experience in Big Data, BI/reporting, Data Warehousing, Data Science, Data Management, Data Storage, Data Visualization, Data Lakes, Advanced Analytics Solutions
- Good Cloud experience/knowledge in at least one of the Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in continuous delivery tools and technologies
- Experience of working with relevant delivery teams in multiple locations
- Ability to clearly articulate the pros and cons of technology choices and solution design decisions and to construct and present rational options to clients
- Confident in expressing points-of-view, making recommendations and presenting analysis and recommendations where appropriate
- Knowledge of one or more business domains
- Proven ability to manage client engagements under pressure to successful completion
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in French both written and verbal is highly desirable
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions