Principal - Organizational Change Management DescriptionJob #: 66858
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
EPAM is looking for an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Principal for the Western Europe (WE) region to introduce and drive activities to help clients transform their business and recognize the greatest value from technology-driven and IT-centric initiatives, very often initiated by EPAM’s world-class Software Engineering and Product Development teams.
As part of this role, you will also serve as a key leader in the expansion and growth of our Organizational Change Management and broader Transformation consulting practices across EPAM Continuum and within the region.
Expectations include defining change management approaches and strategies, as well as leading the delivery for all aspects of the change plan supporting client teams. More specifically, you will be involved in driving stakeholder analyses, change impact studies, workforce strategies, data-driven communication and engagement plans, readiness assessments, organizational effectiveness and development programs, and benefits realization tracking.
In addition to client service and delivery, the OCM Lead for WE is expected to play a leadership role in both business and practice development for the region. A critical component of this role is to partner with EPAM’s Practices including Software Delivery, Product Development / Engineering, Design and Business Consulting to successfully engage and create a plan to address our clients’ business challenges.
Scroll down to learn more about the responsibilities and requirements for this exciting role!
What You’ll Do
- The WE OCM Leader will need to partner effectively with other solution teams and, most notably, our digital engagement practice, to bring integrated solutions to clients, help clients understand the value of OCM, and deliver value and insights through engagements
- Build new relationships within the EPAM WE region and drive an understanding of our OCM services and capabilities
- Tap into our global OCM Competency Center and partner with the Global Head of OCM Consulting on strategies and growth, translating what is specifically needed in Western Europe to fuel growth
- Shape OCM scope and approach to align against client and engagement needs
- Define, develop, and drive the execution of OCM strategies based on the defined transformation vision
- Take ownership of all Change Management related activities. This includes budgeting, staffing of project teams and continued development (training and mentoring) of more junior team members
- Conduct Change Impact and Readiness Assessments to identify key changes or readiness gaps that will impact the organization; and develop and execute change management activities to minimize risks of the transition
- Lead workshops to train and communicate change activities to stakeholders, senior level executives and large groups
- Develop the overall Communication and Engagement Strategy and create internal/ external communications, messages and supporting materials
- Facilitate Organizational Assessment and Design activities to support process and organizational changes
- Actively communicate with and effectively influence all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrate superior presentation, organization, project leadership, and meeting facilitation skills
- Lead, model and support the continued evolution of differentiated change methods, tools, and approaches for EPAM Continuum’s OCM practice
- Drive practice growth and development through leadership of collateral development, thought leadership, and internal awareness building, evangelizing and education aligned with OCM practice goals
- Identify new business development opportunities and lead the efforts to respond to requests for proposals generated by the broader Business Consulting and EPAM teams
What You Have
- The WE OCM Leader will be an experienced and driven practitioner in OCM, organizational development, organizational excellence, and organizational transformation, with experience driving new business development and growing an advisory services practice
- More than fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in an established consulting firm environment. A blend of consulting and industry is also acceptable. This experience must include leading Change Management initiatives, communications strategies, organizational design and development
- More than ten (10) years providing Change Management or Organizational Development solutions in support of technology-driven transformation programs
- Viewed internally and externally as an expert on Change Management; understands and speaks confidently; keeps current on trends within emerging technology, best practices and policies, uses broad base of experience to advise clients on how change management strategies work to keep in line with the rapidly changing technology landscape
- Knowledge of Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Bachelor's degree. MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)