Wealth Management Director DescriptionJob #: 65780
Are you passionate about supporting impactful business development? Do you enjoy working closely with sales and account teams to deliver client engagement? Are you able to create tailored proposals and provide strategic advice to drive innovation with senior bank stakeholder?
If this sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to join a global leading tech provider, delivering highly personalized services to Wealth Management clients across all channels.
As Wealth Management Director you'll be working with EPAM Banking & Wealth Management team, helping organisations in this sector evolve and compete in a rapidly shifting digital advisory landscape.
In this role, you'll be leading multi-disciplinary project teams of business consultants, service design practitioners and technologists to deliver state of the art strategy and solutions. With a consultative approach and a strong customer focus, you will optimise strategy, digital engagement and service mix across all channels, transforming the wealth management service for both staff and end clients.
- The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of the wealth management business and front-to-back processes associated with wealth management service provision. This knowledge will be used to advise EPAM’s clients, understand and interpret business needs and through close collaboration with business, product, operations and technology teams ensure the creation of innovative solutions to satisfy the bank vision
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Take a leading role in the development of EPAM’s value proposition and go-to-market strategy for the Wealth Management domain
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership and promotion of EPAM’s value proposition across a variety of marketing channels
- Take ownership of the roadmap, development and evolution of a variety of Wealth Management software assets and accelerators that support EPAM’s value proposition, including partnering with 3rd party providers as necessary to develop the value proposition
- Support a consultative business development process by working closely with financial services sales teams and client stakeholders to develop tailored solutions and proposals
- Oversight and coordination (where necessary) of distributed and diversely skilled technology teams to ensure high-quality delivery against client needs
- The successful candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
- Familiarity with the Wealth Management business objectives, drivers, common requirements, pain-points, trade-offs and typical solution approaches
- Familiarity with current developments in Wealth Management domain – Fintech start-ups, industry concerns, technology and business innovations and implications for incumbent organisations
- Experience working within a Wealth Management organisation or in advisory / consulting teams, helping to define WM business and / or technology strategy, vision and target states
- Experience working with Wealth Management organisations to translate these target states into high-quality, practical solutions and associated delivery roadmaps
- Strong client focus, ability to work directly with and manage business and technology stakeholders at all levels, soliciting first-hand feedback and translating into relevant solutions and recommendations
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to innovate, forming an opinion of the correct or optimal solution path, balancing the needs of all parties; tenacity to find the right answer, not stopping at first or most obvious solution; ability to facilitate ideation, identify creative ideas of others and develop to appropriate solutions
- Familiarity with WM risk, regulatory and compliance landscape and drivers to ensure that all appropriate regulations, policies and restrictions are considered where relevant
- Additional Requirements:
- Strong project management and organizational skills and detail orientation
- Effectively manages up and down
- Strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- The ability to travel 25-50% of the time
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews