Lead UX Researcher DescriptionJob #: 65695
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you a dedicated UX researcher who loves to produce world-class quality experiences?
We are looking for a Lead UX Researcher to work alongside our expert digital team of designers, technologists and strategist to deliver the best possible experiences for our clients.
You will design protocols and perform research to document user behaviours and preferences for digital products. Driving all product research activities, their thorough analysis and insightful reporting will inform exceptional user experience design and development.
If you enjoy conducting usability tests, communicating to and convincing teams and clients using data and research findings in a clear and organized fashion, then this is the role for you!
- Meet clients/customers and be accountable for being their confident and objective voice
- Relentlessly chasing needs-based innovation and producing world class quality experiences
- Develop a well-crafted research plan, write user research screeners and discussion guides, and lead and schedule recruitment effort
- Capture critical data and translate user insights into actionable recommendations including summary reports for development teams and clients
- Craft personas and journey maps to communicate insights across the design and development teams
- Lead all user testing activities, including usage of latest testing tools and equipment for in-person and remote sessions
- Advise stakeholders on how best to adapt their prototype to suit usability tests
- Advise project teams on UI changes, using both research findings and HCI best practice guidelines
- Continually ﬁnding experiences that are digitally excluding using your technical experience, knowledge of all aspects of accessibility (including blindness, mobility, speech and cognitive impairments) to drive change across Consumer, coaching teams on best practices
- Create regular playbacks of insights to stakeholders
- Proven experience as a UX Researcher, including demonstration of work
- Highly organized individual - will need to coordinate across multiple channels with numerous stakeholders
- Familiarity with UI design, Interaction design and Information Architecture
- Experience conducting usability tests and generative research, a must
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude within teams and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience facilitating workshops and conducting interviews
- Familiarity with quantitative research
- Familiarity with agile method
- Familiarity with accessibility and inclusive design
- BSc in Human-computer interaction (HCI), Behavioral science, Psychology or similar, and 5+ years equivalent professional experience
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period