Site Reliability/DevOps Engineer with Azure DescriptionJob #: 65681
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you a self-motivated engineer and problem solver, showing initiative to research, identify, design, develop, and promote solutions that enhance the modern development environment?
Do you have proven experience in managing, implementing, and executing large-scale Enterprise DevOps in a Cloud environment? Can you demonstrate extensive knowledge in multiple development languages, system design, continuous integration and delivery, software development and best practices?
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM Switzerland.
We are hiring Site Reliability Engineers/DevOps Engineers to work as a subject matter experts and thought leaders, functioning as a consultants to guide our customers and developing the enterprise-wide Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environment with a focus on GitOps.
- Architect and develop CI and CD libraries and examples to speed up pipelines development
- Play an active role in CI and CD building in environment of over 1500 enterprise applications
- Submit code changes with new features and bug fixes and review patches from other members
- Work with other engineers to ensure that the CI and CD service covers all the required needs
- Experience in Kubernetes application platform development
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, ArgoCD, Tekton
- Knowledge of IaC tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- GitOps mindset
- Experience in architecting and developing CI/CD solutions at an enterprise level
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Conducting training sessions and presentations
- Designing and developing software with Java and at least one additional language such as Python, bash, Ruby
- Knowledge of Azure services, verified with certification
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied for, S permits