Senior Test Automation Engineer (Ruby) DescriptionJob #: 55633
Our client is the largest non-bank lender in the United States and a leading consumer finance company.
One of our critical and highly visible initiatives is building and scaling industry-leading lending digital applications and experiences for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Automation Engineer to join our Digital group. You will work as part of a full-stack agile development team to design and implement web applications.
The ideal candidate understands how to balance a desire for perfectionism with the need for pragmatism. You will integrate with and leverage our existing systems as you help build solutions.
- Write automation tests for customer-facing web applications and associated API endpoints (RubyOnRails, Angular, REST-based microservices)
- Contribute to a collaborative and innovative culture
- 4+ years of experience in software testing
- QA Automation RSpec And Capybara
- Solid knowledge of RubyOnRails desired
- Strong knowledge of Angular
- Experience of integration testing
- Experience of writing scripts in Selenese for Selenium (RubyOnRails, Angular)
- Familiarity with REST API services
- Good communication skills
- Good English level, both spoken and written (B1 is enough)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours