Software Test Engineer DescriptionJob #: 55568
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to facilitate the development of several solutions for the growing start-up business.
Our client is a US start-up company with a brand new business model in spheres of catering and delivery. Our team works on 3 parallel projects:
- a green-field solution for accounting process automation (in active support);
- a green-field solution for contract management (in active development);
- verification of the financial data.
- Ensuring the quality of the green-field solutions
- New product features functional testing
- Preparing test cases
- Conducting regression testing
- Active participation in process meetings
- 2+ years of functional, integration, and regression testing experience
- Experience in creating bug reports, test cases, test result reports
- Good SQL knowledge (writing complex queries)
- Ability to work following SCRUM process
- Experience with Azure DevOps will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours