Senior Java Developer with Migration experience DescriptionJob #: 55288
We are looking for an experienced Senior JAVA Developer with Migration experience to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Being a single point of contact for solutions and applications assigned
- Understanding how they are technically implemented, their interfaces, dependencies, coordinating between them on deployment schedule, test data coordination, interface setups, like Managed File Transfer
- No coding expected, any changes needed will be done by the teams of the applications
- Previous experience as a Java software engineer/developer focused on backend systems
- Strong experience: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, SOAP & REST Webservices, JPA (Hibernate), SQL (Oracle), Junit and recent Java versions
- Previous experience working on migration projects
- Experience in a global work environment with an International team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English is a necessity, (+ German would be appreciated)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland