Python Developer DescriptionJob #: 55276
Currently, we are looking for a Python Developer for our Gdańsk office to make the team even stronger.
If you are an experienced Python Developer, feel comfortable with algorithms, understand the impact of complexity and you are able to improve the execution we are probably looking for you!
EPAM is engaged with a large, Fortune 50 global healthcare payer based in the United States, and has recently completed a Proof of Concept using data science principals and tools to validate that incoming RFPs for corporate health plans could be read, parsed and have relevant data extracted from semi-structured and often variable documents.
One expected outcome from this effort is a significant decrease in time to process each RFP document (from 30 to 1 minute), as well as increase the accuracy of the data extracted to ensure that appropriate customer-provided plans are identified in the benefits system for “apples to apples” comparison. Additionally, the primary expected outcome is client underwriting focus on better opportunities with a greater chance of win success, to drive more efficiency in underwriting/sales.
- Assist data science team developing Machine learning algorithm as a stand-alone Python App, and integrate it with components on local Win10 environment for automation of data extraction to be used to compare with plans available in a Windows desktop application used by pre-sales for underwriting
- Highly experienced in Python
- Understanding of development for Win10 local environment
- Understanding of TDD
- Experience with Windows 10 (UWP)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of software development life cycle and development methodologies
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Good English communication skills (B2+)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted