Senior Sitecore Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 53541
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a top motor vehicle retailer in the UK, selling a huge range of car types at 150 franchised dealerships. It is growing multi-franchise dealer group which represents top volume and premium car manufacturers throughout the UK and Ireland (listed on the London Stock Exchange).
The project is about implementation of a high loaded distributed system for supporting stock exchange processes with integration of 3rd parties and other services. This high loaded even-driven system is based on micro-services and hosted in Azure Cloud (PaaS).
If you are interested in researching and applying complex technical solutions, this project will be a good and challenging environment for you (both technically and from tech/team leadership career perspective).
Project technologies and tools
- Sitecore 8.2 - 9.2
- Sitecore modules: SXA, EXM, PowerShell
- C# MVC, WFFM, Web API, REST
- CQRS architecting approach, State Machine, Mass Transit & Saga
- Rich integration with 3rd parties, CDNs
- MS SQL, MongoDB, SOLR, Zookeeper
- Support of balance loading, CM\CD servers with high availability and replication
- CI/CD infrastructure with automated build, code checking and tests running based on MS Build\Deploy, TeamCity, Azure WebApp and PaaS
- Azure: Sitecore on WebApps, App Services, Functions, Service Bus, Application Insights, Redis Cache
- 4+ years of experience in software development (skills with back-end and front-end technologies)
- Strong development experience (deep dive in OOP, OOD)
- Experience with Sitecore platform (or any other) and Apache SOLR
- Experience in the full SDLC and good understanding of engineering best practices (continuous integration and continuous delivery, code review, unit testing etc)
- Good spoken and written English level (Strong intermediate level and higher)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours