.Net Software Engineer (e-Commerce) DescriptionJob #: 53539
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Most of our clients are large companies having demand in rock-solid e-Commerce solutions. Such businesses are growing continuously, and this growth generates a constant need for transforming their IT solutions and stacks.
Some of the solutions require a better "cloudification" in order to improve scalability to survive the next "Black Friday".
On the other projects it can be a migration from one platform to another or upgrading existing one to a latest possible version. On some projects we build an absolutely new implementation that will improve and replace existing system or solution.
If you are interested in researching and applying complex technical solutions, such projects will be a good and challenging environment for you (both technically and from tech/team leadership career perspective).
As a .Net Software Engineer (e-Commerce), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- 2+ years of experience in software development (skills with back-end and front-end technologies)
- Strong development experience (deep dive in OOP, OOD)
- Skills with e-commerce platforms and Apache SOLR will be a plus
- Experience in the full SDLC and good understanding of engineering best practices (continuous integration and continuous delivery, code review, unit testing etc.)
- Good spoken and written English level (Strong intermediate level and higher)
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API, REST
- CQRS architecting approach, State Machine, Mass Transit & Saga
- Rich integration with 3rd parties, CDNs
- SOLR, ElasticSearch, Azure Search
- MS SQL, MongoDB, SOLR, Zookeeper
- Support of balance loading, CM/CD servers with high availability and replication
- CI/CD infrastructure with automated build, code checking and tests running based on MS Build\Deploy, TeamCity, Azure WebApp and PaaS
- Azure: Sitecore on WebApps, App Services, Functions, Service Bus, Application Insights, Redis Cache
- Sitecore 8.2-10, Sitecore modules: SXA, JSS, WFFM, EXM, PowerShell
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours