Lead Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 53507
Our team works on software systems that are critical for the movement of parts and finished goods from suppliers through warehouses to contract manufacturers, data centers, partner ISPs, partner retailers, and end consumers.
We are looking for a Technical Team Lead to lead a team of brilliant engineers and be hands-on with development.
The role includes direct communication with the client on daily basis. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build a scalable and high-performance breakthrough platform that will be leveraged by our external customers to build paradigm shifting applications and solutions.
This role requires that you are a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must have a solid understanding of Back End and Front-End Web technologies, have a history of building successful Web-based solutions, and take mock-ups to implementation.
You 'll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
- Lead and coach team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for growth
- Serving as a core member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops software applications
- Performing hands-on software development, typically spending 90% of time writing code, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools
- If you are a thinker with agile mindset, who wouldn't get too much of distress through changes
- Ready to ask the questions - go straight to client, collect and analyze the need
- Able to create necessary documentation (incl. PRD, Test Cases, Design Docs, etc.) instead of waiting for a perfectly shaped task
- Experience implementing and integrating with 3rd party software through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing). Passion for code quality
- Excellent problem-solving skills: Able to break down problems independently
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted