(REMOTE) Senior QA Automation Engineer with Java – Healthcare project DescriptionJob #: 53443
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Our client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors.
They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
Client is US based.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Client flagship product today is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies.
Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
Project technologies and tools
- Development of automation test on Integration and System tests level
- Perform code review for development code
- Increase test coverage for Unit test
- Be responsible for code quality working with CI\CD
- Analyze issues with central logging systems like Splunk
- Deep knowledge in Java
- Hands on experience in Maven
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of JUnit 5
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have
- Experience in integration testing
- Experience in backend testing, contract testing with PACT
- Ability to read and understand code
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted